Warm & Sunny First Home Opportunity
Could there be better value than this '50s classic for those wanting room for kids and pets to run around while being close to great suburban shops and handy to Porirua City and Wellington CBD? It combines a three-bedroom house with a large sunny yard just minutes from all amenities. Features include:
- Three double bedrooms and a bathroom
- Sunny lounge with French doors opening onto the west-facing deck
- Newly updated dine-in kitchen
- Neutral decor and polished floorboards give it a warm contemporary feel
- Separate laundry
- Gas central heating plus a log burner for added comfort
- Sunny, flat lawn for children and pets to play on
- Minutes walk from Tawa Pool, and close to primary, intermediate, and secondary schools
- Off-street parking and a carport
- Buyer Enquiry Over $745,000
If you're seeking an affordable family home in a suburb renowned for its community facilities and public transport, don't miss Sunday's viewing.
LIM and Builders Report available.
Deadline Sale (unless sold prior) closes 12pm, Thursday 28th July 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information please visit https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/